Monday, November 28, 2011

Stick pin swap


I was recently in a stick pin swap with Tanya from Scrappy Scavenger.  We each made 24 pins and received some back.  These are the pins I received.  Aren't they beautiful?  This was in the early part of November and she is now doing another one ... we had so much fun with the first one we had to beg her to do it again :)  Not really - she was willing!  So this time we are doing 26, that is 2 for each of the 13 participants and they are due by January 15, but I already have mine finished.  Wish I could show them to you.  I will take pics before  I send them, then maybe I can show you after everybody has received them.  Take care friends.  

God Bless,
Becky

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful,sounds like fun....Can't wait to see the new ones you've made...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Becky and what a great thing to do. Can't wait to see your pins :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice thing. These are great.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pins are awesome, I've never heard of a stick pin swap but you got some awesome goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky!

    These look so fun! I have been wanting to make my own pins for awhile now. I just love using them on projects because they are so pretty and add a nice touch. Can I ask...where do you purchase the stick pins at to decorate? I've looked at a few places but can never find the large ones, only small. Like the ones for sewing. Any help would be so appreciated! They are so pretty!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the tip on where to go Becky! Funny story, the bride section is the only aisle I never go in so it's no wonder I never seen them! lol! However, it makes perfect sense now that you mentioned it! (Doing the "I could have had a V8" slap in the forehead!) I'm so thrilled now because I am planning on going there tomorrow so I hope to be making some cute pins soon! Thank you again Becky, hope you have a great Monday! ;)

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Love that one with the skeleton skull!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky- so glad you check out my blog- and I thought I'd stop by yours- love this stick pin swap- what a great idea and I love all the pins you collected. Hope to see more of your creations in the future Happy Holidays
    Debbie Bakk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your a creative gem, keep up the good work!
    Sample Printables

    ReplyDelete