Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Fun at The Cricut Couple




Hi friends!  I recently started following a blog called Cricut Couple during a blog hop - can't remember which one - and they are having a celebration!  They are celebrating passing 500 followers.  Starting today and going until November 17th, they will be having giveaways and projects and just lots of fun every day.  Then on the 18th, they will draw for a grand prize from all the comments for the whole celebration.  So you go by their blog every day if you can, leave a comment and every comment goes into the grand prize drawing.  They will also have smaller drawings throughout this time.  Sounds like fun huh!  Would you like to know what the grand prize is?  Yeah, I thought you might.  




It's the fully loaded Cricut Cake Mini!!!  YAY!
You will receive the complete system with all the little tools, mat and the Cake Basics Cricut Cake Cartridge!


 Here is the link:  Cricut Couple So go check it out.  Maybe I will "see" you over there :)

Hugs, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment