
First up are a tag and bag that I made for a gift. I have a Bunco group that I play with every month and for December, we are to bring a gift for exchange - cannot be over $10. We play one of those games where you don't know what you are going to end up with. This is the tag and bag for that gift. For the gift, I made a matchbook paper bag album using a tutorial on YouTube from Kathy Orta at http://www.paperphenomenon.com. She makes these amazing paper bag albums! I am not completely happy with this album and may make another, but for now, this is it.

So this is the album and then a closeup of the bow and stick pin on the top.
First page and the photo mat from inside. That photo mat looks blurry in the pic, but it is not in real life :) I wish I had thought to mask those snowflakes on the stamp so that they were not black. Trying to figure out how to fix that...
A couple of other pagesIsn't that a fun album? I am definitely going to do another one of those. I chose to do just a winter theme for my Bunco group, but I am thinking to do an Christmas one too. The paper is all from K and Company, I Christmas pack I got last year, except for the solid card stock which was in the my stash. I cut the snowflakes from my Cricut - can't think of the cart right now, a Doodle one I think - helps lots huh? The stamps and the cover sentiment are from SU, very old set, and the other sentiments are from My Craft Spot Winter wonderland.
I will be entering this into the following challenges:
Whimsical Designs - add texture - it is hard to tell but the snowflake paper on the outside is textured
Cricut Cards Challenge - Cricut cut starting with S - snowflake from Doodletype cart
Then we have this cute little card. This is a House Mouse image that I received in a blog hop prize. I absolutely adore House Mouse, but have not been able to buy any of their stamps. I think this is from one of the decoupage sheets, but not sure. Anyway, I love it! I added some snowflake brads and then tiny buttons on top of that and some fuzzy yarn round the middle - I thought that was cute with the yarn in the picture. The sentiment stamp is from My Craft Spot - it is called Winter Wonderland and I Love it!
I used Sketch 143 from Card Patterns for this card and I will be entering this into the following challenges:
Lily Pad - Simon says use buttons
Frosted Designs - use metal - my snowflake brads are metal
Deep Ocean Challenges #13 - C as in .... Cute and cuddly mice :)
House Mouse and Friend Challenges - Fuzzy and warm
Kaboodle Doodles - Bundle up for Winter
Okay, I think that will do it for me. Hope I didn't bore you too much :) Hugs!
God Bless,
Becky






Beautiful cards! So much variety! I love the metal accents you incorporated with snowflake brads! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creations! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Bundle Up for Winter Outside Challenge!
ReplyDeleteKath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/
gorgeous creations love the little mice thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean and paper sundaes this week
ReplyDeletehugs sara x
Wow you have been busy - all delightful cards!!
ReplyDeleteI have to so your House Mouse card is adorable, fabulous design one of my my favorite - so stunning.
Thanks so much for joining in the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge,
hugs
xxHeatherXX
Adorable projects!!
ReplyDeleteTFS
Lovely gifts. This yearI'll make the same like you-handmade gifts.:-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!
Beautiful creations, Becky! Your House Mouse card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!
ReplyDeleteWow Becky, you've been a busy lil elf!!! These are fantastic! I'm sure whoever gets your lovely album will absolutely love it! Its really very pretty! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Whimsical Designs!
ReplyDeletehugs,
joni
great job becky whoever receives the album is going ot love it im sure. thanks for sharing with us at whimdesigns AND cricutcardz :)
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful project. Good luck !
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this Week.
Hugs from France.
Catherine.
So, so cute!! I love the metal snowflake brads you used! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs! :)
ReplyDeleteHi there
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous makes - you have been busy! Love the oh so cute card too!
Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.
Tina
Beautiful hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
ReplyDeleteShell xx
All of your projects are so gorgeous, Becky!! Wow, you have been busy! Love them all :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Very nicely done, thanks for joining CCC!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty projects! All the snowflakes are beautiful! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic Becky. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges.
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie
Don
ReplyDeletedon't you just love creating gifts for friends and family- and you did a great job at that-- and the metal snowflake embellies are so cute great use of the metal this week over at Frosted Designs
My you have been busy.Your bag and album set is beautiful.Someone is going to be lucky.Love your HM card too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
ReplyDeleteLisa x
All look beautiful, Becky!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great image and fits the challenge perfectly. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sue
Becky, your album is amazing! Everyone will want that one. I love the little house mouse image. So precious! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commiserating with my situation. It will work out I'm sure. It will just take some time. It's just the wrong time of the year for all this to happen. (okay, there's never a good time for this to happen, hehehe!) Have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete