Sunday, November 6, 2011

New card to share

Hey friends!  I got in my craft room today!  Cleaned it up - at least the area where I craft :)  All organized and ready to craft for Christmas!  But today, I did not craft for Christmas.  I made stickpins for a new swap I am in over at Mini Album Scraps - a community of crafters I have recently joined.  They have all kinds of swaps over there!  So of course I cannot show you any of them since I am doing a swap.

But, I also made a card tonight.  
I recently won a 6 x 6 pad of paper from Authentique - this is called Journey and I love it!  This is the first card I have made with this, but it definitely won't be the last!  Love the blues and grays!  The flowers came from Petaloo - I won those too!  I have been pretty lucky lately.  The stick pin I made myself!   I had to make 12 for the swap and I made about 18, then I made another one for this card :)   I used the sketch from Card Patterns for this card.  I also want to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog - Bingo - I did flowers, lace and handmade embellishment

Well, that does it for me tonight.  I hope everybody has a great week!  Hugs!

God Bless,
Becky





14 comments:

  1. wow a gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some more new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card! love that DP

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, such lovely colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons in our Bingo challenge this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! I love that paper :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, Little Oliver is my best friends new little baby although I think he will get as much attention from me as if I was his grandma, just a slightly younger one :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! That background paper is fabulous and I love all the pretty little flowers :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi and thanks for participating with Crafty Ribbons with your cute card!

    I see you live in Utah; in Sweden it's not so often spoken of, but yesterday there was a huge article in the biggest morning paper about Utan - mostly because of the presidential candidate and the Mormos as being a bigger and bigger religion in the States.

    Thanks for sharing,

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Becky, thanks for joining us at SCSC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, dear! THIS is beautiful! I can truly tell you had fun making this! THANKS for sharing your talent and fun with Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete