Sunday, November 13, 2011

Branching out

I have started branching out in my blog reading.  Having just discovered the world of blogging a few months ago (when did I start?  I wonder if my blogaversary is coming up... ), I was mostly following blogs that only pertained to paper crafting or crafting in general.  Lately I have come across a few other blogs that have caught my eye and held my interest.  One of those is the blog of Becky Povich - a write who has a fun blog full of random thoughts and fun. I have not followed for long but I always find something delightful over at her blog.

So today, she introduced me to Robert Brault.  Now many of you may know who that is already, but I did not.  Does "Enjoy the little things because some day you may look back and realize they were the big things" ring a bell?  This is the guy who said it and a whole lot more.  He has a blog called A Robert Brault Reader and he has lovely anecdotes and  fun stories.  I found one from February that I really enjoyed - "We can go to bed, having earned our night's sleep, but to awaken to a new day is a gift from God."  Isn't that lovely?  


Anyway, just thought I would share this new treasure.  I found his blog to be very uplifting and fun!  Have a great week everybody!  Hugs!


God Bless,
Becky

12 comments:

  1. Ahh, Becky, thanks for your kind words about my blog. You're a sweetie and I love your blog, too. You are so creative. I'm so happy to have introduced you to Robert's quotes and sayings. He really is amazing. Thanks, too, for joining my "sort-of-a-blog-hop"! Have a blissful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky D., thanks for the look-see and the kind mention. So pleased that you took the time not just to peek at my blog but to browse a bit. It's all a blogger can ask.

    smiles,
    rb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Becky! I hadn't heard of either but I'll have to go check them out! Might find some new family-friends as wonderful as you!!!

    Thanks for always taking some time to stop by to see me -- always very happy to see you've been by!

    Hugs, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is for sure an inspirational message to remember :) Thanks for your sweet comment on my train on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog :) GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so psyched! I won this prize! Thanks Becky! I picked the calendar and I can't wait to get it - it looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, Becky! Just wanted to pop over to say hello and to thank you for stopping by my blog today. I always love to meet new bloggy friends.
    wishing you a very wonderful week and a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog today, your a real sweet heart! I am going to check out Becky's blog, I am always looking for inspiration on all levels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky, that is lovely! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my tea party project. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really is incredible discovering all the talent that is out there. What I love about the blog-world is that we're able to meet, appreciate and be inspired by people of such varied talents, skills, cultures and backgrounds.

    Very happy to be sharing this creative world with YOU!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becky!

    I'm just stopping in to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete