Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby album - picture heavy


So last Thursday I stayed up until 2:00 in the morning finishing a baby album for my cousin's baby shower.  The baby shower was in Moab today and my parents were going down and takiug my girls.  I have to work tomorrow (starting a new Sunday thru Thursday schedule) so I stayed home.  But I wanted to make a special gift.  And after I stayed up pretty much all night finishing it, the girls forgot to take it with them!  Wahhh!   Which means I shall have to mail it.  I am not too upset as I was wishing I had a little more time to make it better, but don't know if I will get a chance to do so - starting crafting for Christmas - I will probably just mail it out.  So I did take some pictures - the only way I can take a video is with my phone which is not the greatest - yes I tried it - it was sad :) So instead, I have lots of pictures.  So here we go:

 First page - I think it is a little bare with just the girl - will probably add some flowers or something.  Not sure if my cousin does a lot of scrapping so wanted to make this pretty straightforward :)
Second page with the tag and then the large tag pulled out from inside the paper bag. Forgot to mention this was a paper bag album :)  Most of the papers and embellishments used from the Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe with a few other odd pieces thrown in from my stash.  



 







 This is my favorite page - the tag is pulled out to show you.  This was a card - don't have any idea where I got it - it was blank, but I loved this picture so I adhered to cardstock and turned it into a tag - the other side is blank for a picture or journaling.





This is the inside of the back cover.  I just love all of these papers.  Loved this book title paper and did not want to cover it up!  
And lastly I made a little card to go with it. 

But it is still sitting here at my house along with the book...  oh well.  Another thing to go in the mail.  Thanks for stopping by friends.  Big Hugs on this cold and wintery night - at least in my corner of the world. 

God Bless, 
Becky

12 comments:

  1. beautiful album! I know the mom to be will love it!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is sucha a beautiful project and a lobor of love too!!!!! Way to go on this gorgeous creation!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!!! Beautiful layout and gorgeous colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such gorgeous work, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this adorable little album was worth staying up to complete I'd say!!! It is so cute, Becky! You'll probably be the talk of your cousin's shower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww,,such a sweet little baby album :)Thanks for the visit to the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this must have took you ages and it is so sweet and pretty
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps keep watching and I will get the bottle tutorial done shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is amazing--I LOVE all the photos--it really helps me see the whole project and time that you put into it! LOVE the papers! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun and pretty, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, we have 4 prizes this month, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Becky, this is amazing! What a gorgeous book! All of the details are just fabulous!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Becky...you did a beautiful job on this baby book. I would certainly have loved this when my babies were born!

    ReplyDelete