Thursday, November 10, 2011

Candy Candy Candy!

Ok, so thought I would share some other candy I have run across recently, besides the ones already on my sidebar - make sure you check those out too :)  These are all being drawn pretty soon!





Ends November 18



Mandy keeps adding to this and also has weekly giveaways so hurry over there!

Amy has also added a Blue Smash Book!

Ok, that is it for now!  Go check these out before they get away!

God Bless,
Becky

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting a sweet tooth just seeing all that yummy candy!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some awesome candys!!!! Ty for sharing them:) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky! Sorry it's take me so long to catch up. I just wanted to thank you for posting my giveaway and being a follower. I'm following you too now, so I can keep up with all your fabulous creations!!!

    Thanks again!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete