Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birthday card

Sorry I have not been blogging.  I have been creating though - stickpins!  All for swaps so I can't post any of them yet.  So I have a couple of cards I need to get finished and I got one of them finished tonight.

I won these beautiful flowers from Tanya (sorry, I cannot remember what her blog name is).  Aren't they gorgeous?  I thought they would be beautiful on this special birthday card.  I used the sketch from Lily Pad Cards so I am entering this for that challenge.  The papers are from my stash - old from Creative Memories I believe.  And the crinkled ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam!

I am also entering this card into:
Whimsical Designs (formerly Whimsical Wednesdays) - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes with optional bling
Corrosive Challenge - with a flourish
Paper Playtime - anything goes
Birthday Sundaes 

God Bless,
Becky

19 comments:

  1. Becky this is amazing!!! I love those flowers and your ribbon is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow what beautiful flowers . I love the colours too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff. Those flowers really pop out and grab ya.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty fall card- the flowers are awesome! TFS! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Great card! Those flowers and berries look amazing! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Congrats on winning at Crafty Sprouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee-utiful Autumn card. Like the floral embellishing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Those flowers are gorgeous - they are so pretty and I love the embossing :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny thing about blogging once you start sharing you make wonderful friends the encourage you and it inspires your creativity more than you can imagine! Your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card ~ the flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Beautiful Colors of the Flowers! Gorgeous Card! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card!!! Those flowers are really gorgeous and the first thing I noticed!! Thanks so much for the kind comments on my blog!!! And thanks so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the colors. Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Becky!!! This card is amazing. I love everything: the flowers, the colors, the lacey edged topper, etc. It's a gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning, speechless, totally gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous! LOVE those flowers and cute pins. Good luck! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is sooo BEAUTIFUL!I LOVE the pretty flowers and the colors,JUST AMAZING!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh that is a stunning card.. love love love the flowers and the colors are delish..
    thnx for sharing this with us over at Whimsical Design
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely stunning! Thanks very much for playing along with our Flourish challenge at Corrosive! :D

    ReplyDelete