Friday, December 2, 2011
Stephanie's new stamps!
Stephanie over at Whimsical Designs has designed her own stamp set! I have been so excited to see these! The actual release started yesterday but I was so busy yesterday I did not even have a chance to look at them. She is having a release party yesterday and today where you can win a set just by checking out her designers' blogs to see how they used the new stamps and then a BLOG HOP tomorrow, December 3rd! These stamps are so cute and she has some amazing sentiment stamps! So go check out Whimsy Designs! I know you will love these stamps as much as I do :) Congrats to Stephanie!
God Bless,
Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Becky, Just wanted to drop by and say a big thank you for your lovely comment on my project for the "tis the Season" blog hop. Thank you so much for taking the time to hop with us and for taking a look at my projects. Hugs Kimi xx
ReplyDeleteHi Becky just wanted to say thank you for hopping over the my blog to take part in my blog candy giveaway. I will definitely hop over to Whimsy Designs to see the stamps by Stephanie.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Off to check out her stamps:) TFS
ReplyDeleteThe stamps are cute! Thanks for stopping by Visions of Sugarplums today!
ReplyDeleteHey Becky! I just did my drawing from my blog...you had entered during Elsa's (Justafewdesigns) blog hop this weekend and you are the winner of a set of 10 crocheted lace snowflakes! please email me at mikelsuzie@windstream.net with your information and I will get those in the mail to you! Thanks for all your wonderful comments and look forward to the new year of crafting!
ReplyDeleteBecky, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment for my loss of my Uncle. My dear dear friend Margie is one of the designers on Whimsical Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteCarole