Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last mad rush before Christmas...

Every year I swear I will start earlier, but it never seems to happen.  I started my shopping yesterday - yes I said yesterday!  I am making some of my gifts as I have said before so I was thinking I did not need to do much shopping - wrong!  I went out again today, thought I got everything and then remembered when I got home some things I forgot - important things like my brother's gift.  We draw names on my side of the family and my hubby got my brother's name, but since he is working long days as a jeweler, it has fallen to me to get  his gift.  So of course I forgot, so now I will add that to my list of things to do tomorrow :)

I just finished work tonight - had a split today because work was slow this morning - and I am so wiped out so going to bed.  Tomorrow I have baking and candy making to do, finish 2 gifts, wrap gifts and shop for a couple of more things that I forgot because I keep  losing my lists!  I write things down and then I lose them! I swear I am becoming senile.

So chances are that I will not be blogging again before Christmas so wanted to wish all my bloggy friends a blessed Christmas!  I hope you get to spend it with people you love :)  Big hugs to all of you!

God Bless,
Becky

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Becky.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your Christmas dash! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i hope you get everything done .. and if not .. well its not the end of the world!
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
    Thank you for popping by my blog every day and leaving lovely comments
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Becky, I don't feel so bad after reading this post; I thought I was the only one with this same story...lol!!! At least you got to go shopping, I never made it! I promised everyone I'd get to them before New Year's and I'm slacking off as I write this... heeee!

    I do hope you and your family are enjoying this holiday season despite your late start...lol!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Becky!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky~

    Thank you for visiting the He IS Able blog. Your blog is wonderful. I love the background! I hope you will take this hint, since it is your first time, and visit the He IS Able blog today! God Bless!

    He IS Able!
    Traci Starkweather
    http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to laugh, because you sound like me. Thinking your done...NOT
    Losing the list and I make many lists, lol
    I thought I was finished shopping for our kids then hubby felt like he missed out on the excitement of shopping and went out and bought more, lol.
    If he likes the excitment so much, this year he can do all the shopping, lol.
    Hope you finished off all your gifts you wanted to make :)

    ReplyDelete