I got my sweet box from Kristin yesterday in the mail. I was going to take everything out of the box and take pictures, but my daughter actually ordered a video camera which will be arriving on the 11th, so thought I would wait and actually try taking a video to show you. If I can't figure things out, I promise I will post pictures! I am thrilled with the contents of that beautiful box - I know I am such a tease, but you will have to wait to see.
I also received some other lovely goodies lately. I will post pictures of them soon.
I have been super busy already with the musical, Oliver. One week into rehearsals and I am exhausted already :) There will be a fundraiser at the school later this month for the visual and performing arts programs and I am planning to make a mini album to auction if I can squeeze in the time. I have quite a few projects in the works right now so I promise I will post pics soon, I just have to find time to make them first :)
Hugs and God Bless,
Becky
Wow you sound busy...Look forward to seeing your new goodies...
ReplyDeleteMandy x
Happy Mail is the best :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting your goodies! Who doesn't love to get happy mail!? lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving the kind words. I always enjoy reading the. Stacy H-W
ReplyDeleteHi! i'm your follower nr 108 :D
ReplyDeleteThis blog is really cute! I love your patterned background! :-) Glad I came across your blog! God bless you too and happy craftin :-)
Hugs from Italy, Lucia xxx
Congrats on your happy mail!!! Have fun and I can't wait to see the pics!
ReplyDeleteSaw your post comment to me and I accidently ran across Cynthialoowhoo's YouTube video while searching for more of the mesh at a less expensive cost. I was absolutely wowed by her project and I ran off to do mine! I haven't visited her blog yet but I'll be heading there soon to thank her and check her out. I did go to her Etsy but, unfortunately, her mesh is still more expensive than it is at the place I posted the link for.
Thanks for letting me know about her though -- Ilove her already...lol!!!
Hugs, my friend!
Hi Becky!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your really nice comment! I might make some tutorial to show how I made the diaries, that might be fun, thanx for idea, i will think about it! Have a wonderful day!
love, Lucia xxx