I swear I really meant to blog more often. My daughter got her video camera on the 11th and we immediately did a video of all the goodies I got in Kristen's box and then we tried to figure out how to download it, gave up that day, and then she was deleting some things and accidentally deleted it!!!! So now we have to do another one and I am dying to play with my goodies! But fortunately (or rather unfortunately for me), I have not really had time to play lately. Between working full time and spending 3-4 hours at play rehearsals every day, I have very little time to do anything else! I did make an organizer for my friend using Kathy Orta's POSH tutorial, but I have not had time to take pics yet. I love it though - you should go check it out - she has a class for it on Ustream too and it is absolutely gorgeous! Now I need one for me :)
Last year at this time, I don't think I was blogging yet, so now I am going through withdrawals! No blog hopping in weeks!!! On the upside, I did win one of the Humphrey stamps that Stacy was giving away and I have some goodies coming from Clearsnap which I am so excited about! Now, if I can just find time to play!
Take care all my friends and hopefully I will be able to visit you soon - I miss checking in with you all!
God bless,
Becky
Hi Becky! Thanks for stopping by my blog. And hey...no problem on being busy and/or forgetting to post or read blogs! I certainly understand! I'm sure I "owe" quite a few comments and also some e-mails to my blog pals. Hopefully they all understand, too. Life is crazy sometimes! Or..most of the time! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteWould love to see your album :)
ReplyDeleteAll in good time :)
Hey Becky! hehe now i'm really excited about watching that video!!! can't wait! :-) and also, you will be able to play with your goodies, finally! Hope everything is good for you. take care, big hug from Rome, Lucia xxx
ReplyDelete