That is a gift card worth $150 to Michaels! (that alone would make me happy)
Copics Air Brush starter kit
Copics
Copics color swatch
Are you excited yet? You should be! I am over the top - crossing all my fingers and toes and everything I can think of until January 1st- that is the end date! Go check this out at Creating from the Heart (Keepsakes by Melissa). You will want to enter too. And good luck to us all :) Hugs!
God Bless,
Becky




Thank you soooo much for taking the time to comment on the problem I had yesterday,I really appreciate it...Good luck with this candy....
ReplyDeleteMandy x
Hi Becky, thank you for the lovely comment on my card. The stamp is from a lovely English Company called Little Claire (they do have a website not sure if they ship to the US though) Lisa xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Becky! Thank you soooooooooo much for letting us know about this fabulous blog candy!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxxx
Holy Cow! How do people afford to give prizes like that? Amazing! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteWow, super prizes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. I'm so glad I still have someone out there to look at my blog. :)
I hope your medical transcription job at home is secure-- my sister in law just lost her job in that due to technology. I hope you get to keep your job as long as you want/need it. :) Blessings to you this Christmas!
This giveaway will def. make someone's day--good luck to you:) I also entered....fingers crossed for both of us;) <3
ReplyDelete