Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last post today, I promise :)

Still with me?  This is the 4th post today, but it would have been a book if I had done all of these together!  I wanted to make some ornaments for each of the ladies at Bunko.  Although I love the glass ornaments, I wanted something different.








Wow you can really see the hot glue webs on these - better clean them up better.  I can't see them when I look at them, but these close-up pics really show them :)  I saw several tutorials for these snowflakes on youtube - the one I used you can find here.  The papers are from a variety of Christmas packs - some from DCWV and the others from K and Company I believe and maybe some Anna Griffin in there too.  I lost track.  I made 11 of them, but some are duplicates so I am only posting the 8 different patterns.  I think the ladies will love them.  I tried hanging them in my window to take pictures last night and the pics did not turn out great (and you can see how dirty my windows are), but they sure looked pretty handing there - might have to do some more for us!

Ok, so that is everything for now.  I am planning to make card sets for both my mother in-law and by hubby's grandmother who is 101 so will be pretty busy from now on considering I only have a week left and I work Sunday thru Thursday of that week :(  So in case I don't get back here before Christmas, I wan to wish you all a joyous holiday full of peace.  and remembering the reason for the season.  

God Bless,
Becky

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous snowflakes! Hanging from the ceiling would be great too. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! Love all the pretty papers you used. Gee..you could save money on ornament and make these for your tree..would look gorgeous!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHH! You took my breath away--these snowflake decoration pieces are GORGEOUS! LOVE your paper that you used--they look so difficult to make! They turned out AMAZING:) I must remember these for next year:)

    Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, these are so pretty and they look great in the window!

    ReplyDelete