Monday, June 4, 2012

I know it has been forever since I posted and I apologize.  It has been crazy around my house.  I will have a few things to share with you soon.  Our oldest daughter is graduating high school on Thursday and our youngest is graduating from 8th grade on Wednesday, and on Saturday we are having an open house for my oldest daughter and her cousin for their graduation.  So I am still crazy busy, but promise to share some things as soon as I get a minute.

Today, though I wanted to share with you The Summer of Color 2012 and invite you to join in!  I participated in this fun 6-week project last year and I loved every minute!


I promise to check in soon and give you an update on what has been going on in my life.  Big hugs to all my blogger friends.

God Bless,
Becky

4 comments:

  1. see you for the Summer of Colour 2, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you! What a sweet post and oh wow! GOOD LUCK on all of your of your graduation parties this weekend - it will be a busy one ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son just graduated from high school and my daughter is going to 9th grade also. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your two graduates, Becky!! Hope you are doing well :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete