Sorry I have been so quiet. I have had lots going on but I also have not felt much like blogging lately. Not really sure what that is about... But I have been doing a few things here and there so thought I would give you a peek.
First up are the Mother's Day cards I made this year for my mom, MIL and hubby's grandmother:
Next up is birthday card for the same grandmother. I also made one for my sister and MIL, but apparently the photos are on my phone, so will have to figure out how to download those - May was a very busy month for us :)
And then comes graduation cards - My oldest daughter and my niece both graduated this year and I made cards for my sister to give as well.
So, now you know I have not completely disappeared and I am crafting a bit :) Hope you like them! I personally love them all - I have been trying some new things. Will be back for another post for The Summer of Color in a few minutes.
Hugs,
Becky








Becky, they're all beautiful cards. Everyone of your recipients will be stunned!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, Becky!!! Just wanted to drop in to say hello!
ReplyDelete