Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer of Color week 3

Here is my tag for SOC week 3 - Baseball Nut which is vanilla ice cream swirled with black raspberry - yummy!  Gotta make this quick as I am supposed to be at work.  Going out of town tonight and have not packed, done laundry, or anything else to get ready and I have 8 hours of work ahead of me :(  Wanted to mention this beautiful quote - won this stamp from Quietfire Design!  Isn't it gorgeous?  The paper is called Sakura and is from Creative Imaginations.  I finally bought some flower punches :)  Okay, gotta run!  I will be back next week to share the baby album I have been working on all week (which is why I am not prepared to go tonight).  Hugs!



God Bless!
Becky


12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful tag - wonderful words and fab embellishments - I love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful you Tag Becky.
    lovely greet
    Marja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tag, I really like the tattered flower.

    See you next week at SOC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag. I love the way you have expanded over the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty tag with its fab words for Summer of Color, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the tag is a real beauty and the words are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so lovely! I really love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Becky... love it.. wonderful sentiment... was hoping your mojo had showed up..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Becky!!
    you've been creating wonderful tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Becky!!! This tag is simply beautiful; even to the sentiment which is so perfectly paired to the tag!!!

    Hope all's going well!!! I've missed you, my friend and wanted to get here to say "hi" and see some of your beautiful projects I've missed.

    Be back again soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicki, your tags are so pretty! I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete