Sunday, January 9, 2011

I joined Scrapbook Challenges

Tonight I ran into a blog hop by Scrapbook Challenges and thought I would share this web site.  It looks like fun.  New sketches and challenges all the time and you can win prizes.  This blog hop runs until midnight tonight MT so I kind of doubt this post will be in time for you all to hop, but still a site worth checking into! On this hop tonight, you can actually pots a project of your own and then add to a list and then everyone can hop to your blog also.  I will not get anything done probably since is it almost 7 and my craft room is in such disarray (so what else is new).  But I did become a new member and it should be fun! 

Now I am going to add the links (I hope)
Link for Scrapbook Challenges:  http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com/
Link to the beginning blog for this hop - lots of amazing prizes!  http://www.pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/

and the link for the "hop on" board if you want to add a post to the blog hop  http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com/forum/topics/2011-seasons-of-ch...

Ok, hope I did that right! 

1 comment:

  1. hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2010/01/hummingbird-love-by-lori-hairston.html

    ReplyDelete