Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Candy from Jacqui at Cats Whiskers - ends at midnight on Jan 22

http://jacqui47.blogspot.com/2011/01/little-candy-and-some-pictures-of-rosie.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. That post about me for Imaginisce WAS NOT supposed to post until tomorrow!! LOL I am having issues with blogger and their scheduler. :/ But, again Thank You so much for taking the time to read. It will be up tomorrow with a post on my blog with more of my work. If you are asking about the photo in the "10 things" post, that was taken on the North Shore of Lake Superior in Northern MN. I don't live up there, but do make an attempt to go up every year, because it is gorgeous and such a peaceful place to visit. Thanks again and sorry for the blog mishap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog candy! A belated thank you for your comment on the Denami Blog Hop too, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete