Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stickpin swap

Tanya over at Scrappy Scavenger has been having stickpin swaps for the last couple of months.  We are about to end the 3rd one at the end of this month.  I just love making stickpins and I love getting new ones even better - so many fabulous pins from all over!  It is just too much fun.  So wanted to show you the pins I got in February.  With the play rehearsals and such, I never had a chance to post these.  I am sorry to say that I took them all off their cards a while ago and I cannot remember who made what, but they are all lovely!
Here is the whole lot - sorry really bad picture.  I used orange paper hoping that would offset some of them better...



Wanted to show a close up of that cute puppy bead

Love the silk flower and the gold button and that really cool bead inside a silver square - these are all so much pretty and sparkly in person.  Love the tiny pearls too.


This one is so gorgeous and about 5 inches long - need to find out where to get pins that long!

This one is so amazing!  Wish I could remember who sent this one... 

These were mine - very simple, especially compared to the other gorgeous ones I got.

So that is that - I might have missed one.  I think I used one of them already.  I gotta go finish my cornbeef and colcannan for dinner.  Will try to put pics of the organizer later. 

God Bless, 
Becky

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love all the blue beads! They are so much fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous? I just loving making stick pins and swapping them is even more fun :)

      Delete