Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm back! Did you miss me?

So the play ended last weekend and I am going thru heavy withdrawal!  Saturday night was closing night and then we had to take the set and scenery down (hate that part - it is so sad).  Then I had to work Sunday thru Thursday and I have just been exhausted!  Caught a cold on Sunday too.  Wah wah wah!  Okay, enough of that.  I am ready to start crafting again - need to do something to get my mind off the play and all those kids I am missing - I really kind of adopt them you know?  So nothing to show yet today, I do have pics of a complete mini organizer and some stick pins from a swap and hopefully I will get that video re-recorded from the goodies I won a long time ago now.  And of course I will have pics from the play, but right now I need to clean up and organize my craft room a bit as it has gone thru a hurricane recently apparently.  Hope to be back to  normal soon.  Lots of love and hugs to all my blogger friends and family!

God Bless,
Becky

2 comments:

  1. Im sorry to hear about the hurricane... hugs

    Good to see you posting:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, it was not a real hurricane... just looks like one! Nothing put away, things falling off the table onto the floor - just a disaster! That is because when I craft, I make a huge mess and I don't always clean it up. I just move things over and create another mess - yes I admit it - very unorganized and messy - that is me!

      Delete