Saturday, March 17, 2012

Box of goodies from Kristin

Ok, I while I go I posted that I had won a fabulous box of goodies from Kristin from Lilsweetpea's place and I had made a movie with my daughter and her new video camera and she had erased it.  So I was going to make another, but she cannot locate her charger at the moment and I don't want to forget....  besides I am dying to use some of this stuff so I took still pics instead.  Not the greatest, but at least you can see what was in that amazing box.
  2 packs of recollections paper - love Recollections!

15 sheets of chipboard goodies, some alphabets, some words, some name plate and such!  I must admit I have used a few of those already :)

  Various clear stamps - sorry this picture is bad

another bad picture -this is a 12 x 12 pack of bright CM paper, colors like orange and teal - yummy!

G45 travelogue stamps and 8 x 8 pad of paper- I love everything G45!  Can't wait to use this - I am thinking my honeymoon album (we went to the Carribbean) is perfect for these :)


Two mini albums ready for me to decorate :)


Some page kits and project pad

Another page kit that includes ribbon and buttons and the paper is gorgeous.

Two punches - can never get enough of those!  Love the cute steaming mug!

Flower frame and acrylic buttons - aren't they cute!

Assorted little embellishments

More fun buttons, stamps, ribbon and teardrop in one of my favorite colors - avocado!

Bling!!!!

and 4 boxes of Maya Road goodies (love MR) - including Chipboard blossoms - I was just looking at those the other day to buy them :) and the rest are vellum - alphabets in black and white and Tickets - love love love these things!

See...  I told you it was fabulous!  Thanks again so much Kristin and sorry it took me so long to post this!
Much love to you Kristin!  

God Bless, 
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment