I finally made time to finish this project I have been making for my niece and my soon to be great-niece. The baby is due March 12th and for my niece Paige's birthday I started to make this set of shadow boxes - I guess that is what they would be called - to hang in the baby's room. They are naming her Kimber and the colors I used are the colors they have decorated the bayb's room
This was soo much fun. When my girls saw it, they wanted to know when we were going to do it for their rooms - they are 13 and 16 - i am so ready to do some for them!
I got the letters from Michaels - about $2 a piece I think - they are about 6 inches tall. The shadow boxes are also from Michaels - I think they were $20-30 for a set of 3 but I had a 40% off coupon. The paper is K and Company - can't remember the name but it must be old as it was on clearance at Michaels. Can you tell I spend a lot of time at Michaels? The ribbons and pearls and other embellishments were all in my stash.
I can't wait to give this to my sweet niece. I am actually late for her birthday which was on the 3rd of this month but she was in the hospital with early contractions on her birthday so I got a little extra time :)

hi becky tis rellz, thankyou for lovely comment that you left on my blogg, and i see you love dabbling in carafts, and if your anything like me its totally addictive,lol,
ReplyDeletetake care
rellz. : o )
Thanks Rellz - you are right, I am totally addicted :)
ReplyDeleteWow, what a gorgeous project!! I can't wait to see how daughters' signs turn out :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Denise, very sweet of you to say so. It will probably be a little while for the daughter's as we are up to our necks in the Sound of Music until the middle of March. Then I have to recuperate and then we can get back to crafting :)
ReplyDeleteHi Becky!! Beautiful project. I love it and I love the colors. It will look gorgeous in the baby's room!! Thanks for stopping by blog too. The Sew Suite stamp set is a SU set and is in the SU Occasions Mini Catalog. I believe there is a link for it in my sidebar. You have a great blog. I also saw you have a link for cricut tutorials. I will have to check that out. I am a Cricut-aholic!! lol
ReplyDelete