Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Giveaway - Spread the Word about Pixie Dust Paperie

So I have recently been asked to visit a site called Pixie Dust Paperie and I don't know whether to be happy or sad that I visited that site....  I WANT EVERYTHING!  They have monthly kits that are put together from a variety of sources and the one for February is Spring Pixie and let me just tell you that I want it :)  They are also having a lovely giveaway:

Prize 1

Prize 2

You want it right?  Go check it out:  http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/pixie-dust-paperie-february-kit.html    This runs from 2/5/11 to 2/11/11

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out for Pixie, I am so glad that you visited our Pixie blog, we have a NEW project everyday, so stop by when you have time. Thanks for your sweet comment and good luck with our round 5 giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog & becoming a follower, and thanks for the sweet comments & encouraging words about my projects.

    ReplyDelete