Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beautiful stamps being released at Bizzy Becs

I just stumbled across this blog and discovered there are new stamps being released over at Bizzy Becs!  These are absolutely gorgeous stamps and wait until you see the samples from the DT!  You will want them as much as I do...  and you can win some!  They are previewing 6 with the last one tomorrow, 02/23/11, then they will be drawing on the 24th for the winner.  They have released 5 so far and every one of them is gorgeous!  Here is a sample....





and here is the link:
http://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.com/2011/02/blue-butterfly-stamps-new-collection.html

3 comments:

  1. Becky, thank you so much for your words of support on my blog. Yes, I am taking prometrium progesterone twice a day. I am praying that everything is still ok, but I just feel that there is too much going on for it to be an ok sign. It is good to hear that others have been through this same thing and came o!ut ok on the other side. Thank you so much for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, Go check out my post from today... I think you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards, i love your colours, layouts,
    stunning work
    hugz
    rellz : o (

    ReplyDelete