Monday, February 28, 2011

My First Blog Award!!

 
Andrea over at Scrapality has awarded me with the Leibster Blog Award!  Isn't she sweet?  She has such a great blog - you should check it out:  http://www.scrapality.com/
 
This award is designed to recognize bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but they put a lot of love into their work. For me to accept this award, I am to spread love by recognizing up to 5 blogs whose work that I admire and that I follow.  I follow lots of blogs so it might be hard to limit to only 5, but I will try :)
 
Spreading love to the following blogs...
 
 
 
I did not realize how difficult it would be to find blogs that I love that have less than 300 followers :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Becky, I am so happy for you!! Thanks for the kinds words on my blog, I will post pictures of Bon Jovi, Karen<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog award Becky. Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. I am now a follower of yours. Thanks for the nice comments on my Grumpy Easter Card. I appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete