Hey Friends,
Busy busy busy this weekend crafting for my exchange partner for Scrapbook Friends and More Crafts, my favorite FB crafting group, but I did get a little matchbox made for Kristin's Summer of Color party :) This week the color prompt was gray, lavender and a splash or pop of plum - love this color palette! This little box did not turn out quite the way I envisioned, but I still like it., The paper I covered the box with is from Heartfelt Creations. I dotted the centers of the little lavender flowers with plum marker, wrapped with lavender ribbon and made the little stick pin to stick in. The "drawer pull" to open the box is a plum colored bead. Not a lot of work on this one, but my creative juices are not flowing as quickly as I'd like at the moment.
I hope everyone has a blessed weekend and upcoming week!
Much love,
Becky

Beautifully artistic..this is so gorgeous and elegant..such charm..and the SOC colors are perfect for this gem! Thanks for visiting me too!
ReplyDeleteVictoria
Love your little box, so sweet, the paper and idea suit this colour challenge really well.
ReplyDeleteAdorable little box - I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little box. Very creative! Nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteI am amazed at how cute and detailed you made this tiny matchbox! Great job with the colors.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment. Beaded flowers are my passion!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty matchbox. A clever way t decorate something small. I wonder what you will do with it? :D
ReplyDeletePretty matchbox. Have a great weekend.:)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty little box, nice work. It's so good to see something different and good to transform a matchbox into something beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous and creatively decorated little box! You used this week's SOC colors beautifully here!!!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's the little projects that help us get more creative. It's a lovely little matchbox!
ReplyDeletea delightful piece, love the plum bead as a handle
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet - and nice use of the colors -love the "pop"!
ReplyDeletethis is a lovely piece, sweet use of the colors.
ReplyDeleteSweet and lovely!
ReplyDeleteOh I love these decorated matchboxes! Such a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE altered matchboxes...this is fabulous! :)
ReplyDelete