Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer of color week 6



So the final week of Summer of color has come again :( I am always so sad when it ends, but I look forward to next year! So many great artistic talents again this year. Make sure you check them out over at Kristin's blog! I got behind and did 4 this week including this one I just did for the last prompt which was raspberry, tangerine and a little bit of lemon. Hope you have enjoyed my matchboxes - I think I'm addicted :) I am going to do another post with pictures of the other matchboxes in just a minute!

God Bless, 
Becky

4 comments:

  1. Lovely little matchbox all dressed up, what a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your matchboxes and amazing and creative! Such a wonderful idea. I love how you used this week's colors. It is so sad to see SOC come to an end, but you are right, we have next year to look forward to!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is really sweet I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete