Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's time for  Summer of Color!!! Yay :) This is the third year that Kristin has hosted this fun event! The link is http://www.twinkletwinklelikeastar.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-summer-of-color-2013.html to get all the information. You can do whatever kind of artistic project you want using the posted color combination - six weeks of color prompts and inspiration! The first one will be posted on Monday, June 10th, but go check it out now and vote for the color combination you want to start with! This is going to be so much fun! I am hoping (planning) to either paint or draw something each week since I have really slacked off lately on my painting. I have been doing tons of paper crafting (though I have not posted anything - bad blogger) and I may end up doing some paper crafts, but hoping to actually get out my oils and/or other medias to create something fun! Come and join us :)

God Bless,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thank you so much for helping me to spread the word in this sweet way - and I'm SO happy that you'll be joining us again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete