So I told you I was going to join the Summer of Color this year again! I hope you all went over to Kristin's blog and were inspired to join too :) I have been making a wind chime for a FB exchange and so decided I would make another one using the citron and turquoise for SOC. Unfortunately, it is not quite finished, but was supposed to post it by today... in fact I misread and thought I had until 10:00 this evening but it was 10:00 this morning! Oh well, just won't be in the drawing for the fabulous prize Kristin is giving away, but I won't miss it next time hopefully :) I will post another picture of the finished chime. My daughter, Layna, has already claimed this for herself LOL.
Have a lovely Father's Day all!
God Bless,
Becky

It's already beautiful, Becky, and it's not even finished! I can't wait to see the finished product!!!
ReplyDeleteit's really pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Creative choice for the SOC challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is JUST beautiful! What a wonderful idea and project for SOC! I love the beads together and bet they will make a wonderful sound ;) So happy to have you playing again, thank you for doing so, xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi, Becky :). This is an adorable wind chime!!.
ReplyDelete