Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in blog land who are celebrating today! I am so thankful for so many things ...
my Lord, Jesus Christ, who lives in my heart and guides my path
my loving husband, Greg, of 25+ years
my 3 kids who are growing up so quickly I can't stand it
my parents who are so supportive and loving
my in-laws who have always treated me as blood, not just married in - I am so lucky to have such a lovely second family
my brothers and sisters ... my brother Steve is home from Alaska for the winter months
my nephew John has come home safe and sound from Afghanistan
my new job - I am soo excited to be starting my new job on Monday
and that we are all mostly healthy and happy
We are going to my in-laws today for dinner, having spent last Sunday with my family. For the first time in years, I have Thanksgiving off so I can actually go early and help my mother-in-law with dinner preparations rather than just show up at the last minute with the pies! I am so thankful for that fact. We are going up early so we can spend more time. I did not really plan on doing a post today saying what I am thankful for... it just kind of spilled out and there is so much more I should say. But I would rather go actually spend time with all of the above mentioned :)
Have a blessed day!
Becky
Thank you for visiting me during the DCWV/Hampton art hop :)
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteGreat list to be thankful for! I hope your new job is going well and so happy that your nephew came home safe :)
ReplyDeleteAND so happy to have you play along with the SOC again this year - it should be a lot of colorful fun :)))) xoxo
Hi again!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your color favorites - and so looking forward to having you play! And don't worry, Monday begins the Introductory week - so you will have plenty of time to check in :) See you then! xoxo