Well friends,
I've already fallen behind on Summer of Color lol. Here is my letter U for week 2 and letter M for week 3.
Hopefully I can stay caught up now. Go over and check out all the great artworks for SOC at The Summer of Color FB page and also over at Kristin's blog http://twinkletwinklelikeastar.blogspot.com. You won't be disappointed.
God Bless,
Becky


I absolutely LOVE both letters! I am so happy to see you back and cannot wait to see the rest of your S-U-M-M-E-R!!!! Your use of the SOC colors is so beautiful and very creative!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous projects.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, sweetie!
Love and hugs
Maarit
This is so creative, I love it! Looking forward to seeing the completed word.
ReplyDeleteI am really enjoying watching your progress with this project!
ReplyDeletelove your letters and can't wait to see them all together-great way to showcase the challenge and the season! SOC #54
ReplyDeleteI think this is a wonderful way to showcase your colors. And in the end, you'll have SUMMER all year long!
ReplyDeleteI don't think it matters it you fall behind, these looks like a lot of work and like they take time to make with all of the add ons :) its a good idea for a project
ReplyDeleteYou are definitely very creative. Love what you've done.
ReplyDelete