Sunday, July 12, 2015

Summer of Color weeks 4 and 5

Well friends, once again I got behind on Summer of Color over at Kristin's blog http://twinkletwinklelikeastar.blogspot.com/. I can't believe how quickly the weeks slip away and we are already almost halfway through July! Where does the time go?

Week #4 - the colors were two reds and a metallic so here is my second M of summer:

Week #5 the colors were two greens and a pink so here is the E. Both of my daughters suggested watermelon at separate times which I found amusing since they are not usually known to think along the same lines. Anyway, I decided to go for it. The seeds are buttons and beads :)


We only have one week left of SOC :( It has gone so quickly as usual. So many great projects of color - go check it out!  Hope to see you over at Kristen's blog or on the FB page for The Summer of Color!

God bless,

Becky

6 comments:

  1. Your #4 and # 5 are really good. I love the watermelon...how perfect for greens and pink...Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great artwork for the two colour challenges...love the watermelon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I love both letters so much! I especially love the watermelon for week 5's SOC colors! Very creative and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these, especially the watermelon one. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete