This blog up above by SCRAPCOLLECTOR is something I stumbled across today and i am glad I did - Yennie makes beautiful things with paper! And she is giving away some great products on Sunday! Enjoy!
Hey Becky.... Thx for the comment on my blog. I see from your post today that there's another Scrapcollector out there. She does lovely work. Have fun with your blog! *smile*
This blog up above by SCRAPCOLLECTOR is something I stumbled across today and i am glad I did - Yennie makes beautiful things with paper! And she is giving away some great products on Sunday! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHi Becky, thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog. I can't wait to see your creations!
ReplyDeleteHey Becky.... Thx for the comment on my blog. I see from your post today that there's another Scrapcollector out there. She does lovely work. Have fun with your blog! *smile*
ReplyDelete