Friday, December 3, 2010

My first blog

Well, I finally decided to start a blog.  I have been following so many creative blogs and I want to be able to post some of my creations on some of them and I need a blog so here I am.  We'll see how long this lasts :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, I just saw your lovely comment on my blog. I am now a follower of your blog and trust me it will last because it is addicting, just like FB. I love the photo of the trees, they are beautiful with the snow on them.

    I wasn't really a blogger either & I really don't blog anything about myself. I have been trying to get more people to my etsy & artfire shop, but I still can't get them there. So I decided to start blog hopping. One of the girls that I have become friends with told me to start hopping, so I did, she explained it to me and that was it. I have only participated in 2 so far & I have 2 more scheduled for January. The rose on my card was not created by me, but by a friend Anna Fearer of More Paper Than Shoes, she does some beautiful work. You should stop by her blog and check her out at: http://morepaperthanshoes.blogspot.com. You can also see some of my other creations at http://creativepaperartists.blogspot.com, I am on the design team for the CPA. I really am glad that you stopped by my blog. Keep in touch.

    Dee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that I love your card.

    ReplyDelete