Hey, I figured out how to upload pictures to my computer from my phone :) So this is the recipe box I made and the link to the video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdW2GtZXg-s I am entering this into a contest at Paper Phenomenon. Kathy Orta is the genius who comes up with these designs and this tutorial is called Easel Top Recipe Box. I purchased the tutorial months ago, but had not tried it until now. I am doing an exchange with one of my FB groups called Scrapbook Friends and More Crafts. This month the exchange was for a recipe box or album - your partner's choice - so when my partner said she wanted a recipe box, I was ecstatic because I knew I was going to make this one for her. I hope she loves it as much as I do. My girls can't believe I am giving it away. I told them I would help them each make one so they can start collecting recipes for when they move out :) I hope my exchange partner doesn't see this before she gets it as it would ruin the surprise, but I'm going to risk it anyway. Much love!

Great job!
ReplyDelete