Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer of Color week 4

Hi friends, 

This is the card I made tonight for my SIL's birthday. Her birthday is actually today, but we are celebrating tomorrow. I am also posting this for SOC week 4. The colors this week are charcoal grey and pink. I made the roses. It is a step card but I could not get a good picture with it standing up so we got this sort of good picture. Did not notice the shadows across it until just now. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. 

Hugs, 
Becky

7 comments:

  1. Not the easiest of colour combinations was it? I'm sure your sister will love this card. I like the patchwork on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your SIL loved this beautiful card! I love how you used this week's SOC colors here! Just wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! You made the roses? From scratch? This card is fabulous, I bet your sister-in-law loved it. Gorgeous use of the SOC colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, sweet Becky! I know your SIL loved the beautiful card!!! Your handmade roses are gorgeous!!!

    Missed you but haven't forgotten you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropping in to say hello, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I keep missing you -- just saying "hi" again!!!

    ReplyDelete